Avapro (Irbesartan) is used or treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure. This helps to protect the kidneys from damage due to diabetes. Lowering high blood pressure helps avoid kidney problems, strokes, and heart attacks. This can be used alone or in combination with other blood pressure-lowering medications.
How do Avapro (Irbesartan) Tablets work?
Avapro (Irbesartan) works by blocking the effect of a hormone called angiotensin. This makes your blood vessels more relax. It also allows your kidneys to get rid of extra water and salt. This helps lower your blood pressure and helps improve your kidney function.
Why use Avapro (Irbesartan) Tablets?
Avapro (Irbesartan) belongs to a group of medicines called angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). This relaxes the blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily. This medication is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist. This is available for oral administration containing 75mg, 150mg, or 300mg of Irbesartan. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved this medication. You can buy this here at its very affordable price.
How to use Avapro (Irbesartan) Tablets?
The recommended dosage will depend on your condition and response to it. This is to be taken by mouth, usually once a day. This may be taken with or without food. Take this at the same time each day or as directed by your doctor. Use this regularly to get the most benefit from it. Follow your doctor’s prescription very carefully.
What are the side-effects of Avapro (Irbesartan) Tablets?
Here are some possible side effects that may occur while having this treatment:
- Loss of appetite
- Little or no urination
- Swelling or rapid weight gain
- Upset stomach as your body adjusts to the medication
A very serious allergic reaction is rare. These are some of the symptoms:
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of the face, tongue, throat
Warnings and precautions
These are the things that you need to be precautious with while using this medication:
- This is not prescribed for pregnant women. Stop using and tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding women, do not breastfeed while using this medication.
- Do not twice the dosage to avoid complications.
- If there is an allergic reaction, call for medical help right away.
- Avoid driving or do anything that needs your alertness. This may make you feel dizzy.
- Limit your alcohol beverages.
- Do not share this with others who have the same symptoms as yours.
- Keep this away from the reach of children.